Longmont and Lyons Payroll Services for Businesses
When it comes to paying employees, running payroll for a small business can be a time consuming nightmare because of the laws and IRS regulations.
Did you know that small business owners on average spend 8 hours a month running payroll? That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers. The sky is the limit!
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll…
- It’s Cost Effective
Let your staff be more efficient by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. You will reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver
Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system. You won’t have to be troubled by data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries. You’ll be able to run your payroll in just minutes.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
Did you know that Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex? Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having our payroll professionals do it for you. How much time can you spare to stay up to date with all the changes to the payroll tax laws?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies
Our professional payroll staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals–you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports
There are several reports are available to help you make the right decisions. They are user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. for you and with you.
- Eliminate the Risk of Costly Fines with Free Compliance & HR Tools. You’ll save time and reduce your risk of labor law fines thanks to a free suite of HR and compliance resources that come with your account.
Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs.
Our full service payroll service is simple. We offer the full service payroll for a monthly price.
Full Service – Payroll Services
Our Full Service Payroll Service takes care of the payroll processing for you, so that you won’t have to. You can enter your employee’s hours and earnings securely online from anywhere with an internet connection. You get…
- The ability to instantly print payroll checks on your own printer.
- Free Direct Deposits.
- Free Compliance & HR tools.
- Customer support 6* days a week.
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Track your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports.
- The ability to export it into your books (i.e. AccountEdge, LessAccounting, QuickBooks, Sage 50 and Xero).
- Your payroll records will be well maintained.
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and how many employees you have. Our prices are very affordable.
For a preview of our payroll check out our Payroll made easy video.