Let’s face it you are running out of time. It is important to get your 1099-MISC Forms filed ASAP.
- Put together a list of people you have paid for services who received $600 or more from you.
- Give them a W-9 form to fill out.
- Get your 1099-MISC forms filled out
- If you are doing paper 1099-MISC’s then fill out a form 1096 for the IRS.
- Have the 1099-MISC’s submitted to the IRS by January 31. If filling electronically, then please try to get the forms in January 30.
If you have not yet filed, we encourage you to call this office so we can quickly file your forms to prevent penalties imposed by the IRS.