Let’s face it- Getting ready for tax time has never been easy until now!
Here are some simple steps you can take to make tax time easy on yourself.
- Gather all of your expenses including the expenses for the work you subed out.
- Catagorize all of your expenses and total each category.
- Pull out that milage log and calculate your business miles and your personal miles.
- Gather all of your customer invoices.
- Mark which customer invoices have been paid and unpaid.
- Total all of the payments you made to yourself and to your crew.
Once all this information has been put together, then you are ready to go to the accountant.
Now, if you find yourself short on time, then there is another alternative for you to get this work done and you can prevent that headache. We offer business tax preparation services to meet the needs of local businesses here in Colorado. You can drop off your files or have them picked up. Once this is done, then the files will be organized without all of the hassel. When your files are ready then you will be contacted. You will get a copy of your file to take to your accountant as well as all of your original records back. We work with local accountants and we have an accountant just for you if you do not have one already.
Please don’t stress over your taxes. We are here to help.